Private Label Services
Why create your own private label?
Creating your own brand allows you to build customer loyalty and become the go-to brand for your customers. Owning your own brand allows your company to separate itself from its numerous competitors, and build a strong customer base.
Why choose Scot Laboratories?
Scot Labs has been a private label manufacturer and contract filler since 1962. We offer a catalog of over 200 stock formulas, and have an in-house technical department that can assist in reformulating or even creating a new formula from scratch.
Our technical team has experience in dealing with government regulations and getting products certified. Many of our products are FDA or EPA regulated, and we have achieved certification from Green Seal, EcoLogo, DfE, and Woolsafe, to name a few.
How to begin a private label brand?
- First, choose a formula. Scot Labs has over 200 formulas to choose from, and our technical department can make necessary tweaks and changes if desired. Our formulas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carpet care
- Hard floor care
- Specialty spot removers
- Hard surface cleaners
- FDA regulated personal care products
- EPA regulated products
- Next, choose packaging. We have dozens of different bottles available, in just about any size desired: 4oz, 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, 22oz, 32oz, 64oz, and 1 gal. We also carry a variety of sprayers, giving you the option of choosing color or adding a feature such as foaming or venting.
- Next, develop the label. Scot Labs will guide you through the entire process. We work with a handful of graphic designers, each with their own unique style, and can provide a retail-ready label.
- Lastly, we’re ready for production! Standard lead time for new orders is 4-6 weeks upon artwork approval.